There is no doubt that height has its benefits. It gives you a sense of confidence and independence. Being able to hold the bars on the bus on your own. Not having to talk to people with your neck craning. Some people take these things for granted. If you are one of the hundreds of thousands of people who can’t, don’t sweat. Height has long been acknowledged as a genetic phenomenon. Still, it is possible to use yoga for increasing your height. Let’s see how.
How do yoga asanas help to increase your height?
- Yoga asanas lengthen and strengthen your spine.
- They stretch your joints and bring the height of your body to its optimum capacity.
- They help correct your posture helping you make the most of your height. You appear shorter when you slouch.
- They improve blood circulation to all parts of the body, ensuring you grow well.
- They relive stress, helping you fully utilize the growth hormones your body releases.
- Yoga poses help regulate digestion. So, the food you eat is well-absorbed and nourishes you, helping you grow.
- The best quality of yoga is that it teaches you how to increase your height naturally. It does not have side-effects as some drugs and procedures are bound to have.
Along with practicing yoga for maximizing your height, take a look at these tips.
- Practice these yoga asanas during the growing years. After a certain age, we all stop growing. However, even as you grow older, these asanas are useful. They help you maintain better posture and stand at your full height.
- Diet plays a vital part in your growth and development. Eat a protein-rich diet to reach your maximum height. It is no surprise that the more developed a country is, the taller are its residents.
- Practice healthy eating habits. They will help maintain vigor.
- Be regular in your practice and don’t be wishful and hope for overnight results.
- Follow up the yoga asanas with pranayama. Breathing exercises oxygenate the cells of the body helping you develop better.